No opinion, no passion, no service.
THINGS TO KEEP IN MIND WHILE PERUSING THE SITE:
- Life is graded on a curve: By that I mean every single professional athlete is better than me. You too, as matter of fact. I don’t care how bad they may play, or how much they suck for their current team, in real life they would kick your ass at whatever sport it is they play professionally. So when I say Sasha Vu-whatever sucks. He does suck. FOR AN NBA PLAYER. He would be unguardable at any park/gym you or I frequent.
- I root for every single Detroit sports team. From the Michigan panthers of the USFL to the Wayne State fighting something’s. I am not the guy who has a 1,000 favorite teams that make no geographical sense. We all have a friend who likes the Yankees in Baseball, and Duke in college hoops, the Patriots in the NFL, and the Lakers in the NBA. My only none Detroit/Michigan team is the Silver and Black. I am a card-carrying member of the Raaaaaaaaaadier Nation.
- I don’t go to work on Isiah Thomas Birthday. Here’s why:
He is the reason why I do top 11 lists, instead of top tens.
- I watch The Jerk at least once a year. And I swear if he stayed healthy Tim Biakabituka would have been a hall of famer. My body is 1/3 chocolate milk.
- I am convinced man has never walked on the moon. I am currently in litigation for suing Nick Van Exel for stealing my patent step back jumper. I have only been wrong twice in my life. Once for thinking Akili Smith was a sure fire pro bowler when he came out of Oregon. And the other time was thinking I would ever be wrong again. I am still spending money I made from arrogant Laker fans in 2004 when the Pistons completed the first ever 5 game sweep in NBA history.
- I started this blog because two of my favorite dudes Che & Bo were BS’n. And because it is my website and not a term paper, there is really no format. Think of it more as me talking without giving you a chance to interrupt my brilliance.
- There’s more but that’s what the damn articles are for.