Fifteen more fights left in the regular Season, here is the week 4 fight list. This is a Division of Death Weekend. The Team that has the most points (Top 4) will earn become the first Division of Death which means the Top 3 of the division will advance to the Championship Round. The tie breaker is the most total amount of Hattricks in the division.
Note: As announced before the season started, the Regular Season is 30 total fights. The Championship Rounds total amount of fights is yet to be determined. I have an idea for it actually which I will later address in the week.
DEADLINE, FRIDAY 28th, 12 NOON EST
(Weighins prior to deadline will not count (The Chris John Fight) )
1. 1. At Mashantucket, Conn. (HBO): Edwin Rodriguez vs. Jason Escalera, 10 rounds, super middleweights;
2. 2 At Mashantucket, Conn. (HBO): Luis Orlando Del Valle vs. Vic Darchinyan, 10 rounds, junior featherweights;
3. 3. At Hamburg, Germany (Epix and EpixHD.com): Alexander Povetkin vs. Hasim Rahman, 12 rounds, for Povetkin’s WBA “regular” heavyweight title;
4. 4. At Hamburg, Germany (Epix and EpixHD.com Kubrat Pulev vs. Alexander Ustinov, 12 rounds, IBF heavyweight eliminator/for Pulev’s European heavyweight title;
5. 5. At Singapore: Chris John vs. Chonlatarn Piriyapinyo, 12 rounds, for John’s WBA “super” featherweight title